Author Topic: 2006 GSXR1000 K6 For Sale  (Read 93 times)

Andy the Bikemedic

• Committee
2006 GSXR1000 K6 For Sale
« on: August 01, 2017, 02:10:45 PM »
Following the theft of my RR I am having to sell my lovely old Gixer to help fund the new bike.

2006 on a 56 plate I have owned this bike from new. Just over 15.00 miles, with part service history. The K6 was one of the best Suzukis going (no, not just in my opinion!!) and this one has the benefit of a dealer fitted Yoshi exhaust, with original unused OE can in a box, Power Commander V, with programming disc and leads, K&N Air filter, Brembo front master cylinder, double bubble tinted screen with a spare clear OE screen as well, a pillion seat complete with footpads and a Harris tail tidy with small carbon numberplate for those days when you feel the need to be a rebel. A couple of stone chips (the joys of observing!) and rubs as you would expect on an eleven year old bike but still a good clean example.

Part service history, serviced every year by Dave Stewardson who was Straight Line Bikes, 7 stamps in the book, up to 2012, and then regular oil and filter, brake calliper cleaning and all the regular stuff done by yours truly.

Had the suspension tweeted at Thruxton while riding the bike at the IAM skills Day, and to be fair it still stops, steers and goes like  a good 'un!

Just need a S1000RR in my life!

It is on Autotrader bikes at 4375 but anyone from the club, or a mate, can start negotiations at 4200.

All the best,

Andy Bonner