Author Topic: WALES TRAINING WEEKEND No:2  (Read 907 times)

MART DORAN

• Committee
WALES TRAINING WEEKEND No:2
« on: June 02, 2016, 09:08:52 AM »
Hi Guys,

As announced at Club Night last night, due to popular demand (and the fact that Cus wants to loose even more of his hard earned cash on the pool table!  ::)), we will be hosting another two-day training weekend to be held on 1st & 2nd October once again, in glorious Wales  8) 8) 8).

Schedule as follows:

Friday 30th September - Group ride (Optional) to the New Inn, Llangynog, Powys.

Saturday 1st October – Training with highly experienced and skilled instructors. This is on a rotational basis and therefore, you will benefit from the experience, expertise and tuition from all our instructors.

Sunday   2nd October – As above, with routes taking us back towards the Midlands.

This is 'higher level' training and your opportunity to both hone and develop you riding skills on some of the best roads you will ever find! In addition to the camaraderie and banter from your fellow BAM members. (Pool competition optional!).

Accommodation and breakfast is included, the cost of the whole weekend is only £170!

Numbers are limited, there are only 11 places, so this will be on a first come, first served basis.

Places will be secured by a £20 deposit, the remainder payable in August.

If you wish to attend and take advantage of this unique experience and opportunity, please contact me at martdoran@yahoo.com/by mobile with your request for a place and I will send you payment details.

Demand for this training event is high, so hurry………..!

Regards

Mart Doran
07976 849924

MART DORAN

• Committee
Re: WALES TRAINING WEEKEND No:2
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:39:36 AM »
NEWSFLASH........

After just 24hrs of it being announced we have just 2 places remaining on our Wales Trainig Weekend  8) 8) 8).

Therefore, if you are in the "I quite fancy that, might give it a go" or, "Let me think about it" group, best get your name down QUICK!

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry.......

Regards,

Mart Doran

07976 849924

Alan O

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 07:52:58 PM »
Just returned from the Wales Training weekend. Must be one of the best weekends I've ever had with BAM. Thanks to all the instructors I have learnt loads and I am sure everyone else has. Fantastic roads and great bunch of blokes on the trip. Even in the rain yesterday it was still good. The entertainment was even better. Put my name down for the next one !!

Phil_W

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 09:02:27 PM »
I too have just got back from the Wales Training Weekend.
I haven't laughed that much  for years. Great laugh with Everyone Thankyou.

As Alan said a huge thanks to all the instructors, some very useful information and observations made by them.

Commiserations to Martin and Paul for getting you Pool Crown taken (and your sorry arses kicked) by Chris and Myself, not only on Friday but Saturday as well. 🙈🙈🙈🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Oh yes and Thankyou for the £170 everyone donated to my and Chris' drinking fund, which we both tried our hardest to consume as quickly as possible.

Thanks again 👴🏻
The Future's Bright, the Future's ORANGE !!

Alan O

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 10:27:45 PM »
Phil you're so funny!! I reckon you and Martin could earn a fortune if you did a double act! Mind you neither of you can ride a bike give us a ring and i'll give you a few tips I've just learnt?

Repsolvan

• Committee
  • Fireblade, Tuono 1000R
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 09:35:16 PM »
Thanks to everyone for a great weekend cant wait for the next one
Live life fast and loud

Captain Doom Bar

• Multistrada 1200S
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 05:54:01 PM »
I'm buying an extra disc lock for the next one.